- The state of open source software
- Open source compliance in the enterprise
- How to identify and manage security risks in open source
- Open source usage at Cybercom
Organizers and speakers at the seminar:
- Martin von Willebrand, attorney-at-law, partner and Head of Technology at HH Partners
- Harri Salminen, Business Unit Director at Cybercom and
- Matt Jacobs, General Counsel at Black Duck.
The event is in English.
Date & Time: May 18, 2016 – 08.00 am
Location: Urho Kekkosen katu 2 C, 00100 Helsinki, Finland (the premises of Cybercom)
Social Media Tag: #foss16
The event is free of charge, but registration is required. There is a limited amount of seats available, so please act quickly. Registration will close on the earliest of: on May 16, or once the event is full. The registration form and the agenda of the event are available at www.hhpartners.fi/foss.