Together with HH Partners and several guest speakers, IPR University Center launches a series of webinars on open source competence and management in organizations. Today, dealing with open source is no longer just about risk management or quality improvement, it is also a core competence for any organization providing and distributing software-empowered solutions, whether embedded systems, apps or standalone software.
The series will give you an overview of
- how you can assess your organization’s maturity in leveraging open source,
- what the usual competences are for an organization at different maturity levels,
- what best practices there are for open source guidelines and policies,
- how OpenChain, an ISO standard, can be used as a reference for establishing open source programs at organizations, and
- how various tools can be used to help different stakeholders in handling open source compliance and management efficiently.
The seminars are hosted by Martin von Willebrand, Partner at HH Partners, Attorneys-at-law.
All seminars are free of charge.
Open Source – A Strategic Tool for Organizations
7.9.2023 at 9.00 – 10.30
Openchain, ISO standard and quality process for open source management
14.9.2023 at 9.00 – 10.30
Open Source Guidelines in Organizations
21.9.2023 at 9.00 – 10.30
Open source compliance automation and tooling
28.9.2023 at 9.00 – 10.30
Registration for the seminar takes place via the IPR University Center website. The deadline fo registrations is 6.9.2023.
Check out further details here.
Originally published on the IPR University Center website.