We provide services to all stakeholders in the health technology ecosystem at every stage of the product or service lifecycle.
Our experts specialise in biotechnology and life sciences, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, health technology legal issues, contracts and licensing. We assist our clients in health technology law, from challenging contract negotiations to issues relating to patient and personal data.
We represent early-stage start-ups and growth companies as well as multinational, global players.
We help our clients with the following:
- strategic advice in all areas related to health technology projects
- drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, such as licensing agreements, supply agreements, delivery agreements, distribution and resale agreements, non-disclosure agreements, research and development agreements, cooperation agreements
- dispute resolution and litigation
- legal aspects of the sale and distribution of medical devices
- recognizing and mitigating risks related to AI in the field of health technology
- regulatory approvals and issues
- entry to market
- IP advice and protection
- protection of trade secrets
- data protection issues
- health, patient and personal data issues
- legal advice on clinical trials
- cyber security issues
- public procurement